Pin It MamaJ tagged me with the "six quirky things" meme!
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
So 6 uninteresting quirky facts about myself are......
1. I am a sheet snob. Regular sheets won't work for me, I need at least 600 thread count. Jim used to roll his eyes at this, but I have converted him and he is a sheet snob too now.
2. I seem to have a door obsession. All doors that should be closed must be closed at all times. Closet doors, cabinet doors ... I promise you I go into the bathroom about 37 times in a day and close the shower curtain and linen closet doors. (And I suspect that my family aims to slowly drive me insane by leaving these doors open.)
3. We've been home for three days and I haven't unpacked the suitcase yet. I figure we'll just keep getting our clothes out of there and eventually it will unpack itself.
4. I am *completely* OCD about some things. My blockfeeds (Homesat for our homeschool) all start and stop at the exact same place for each day's classes. I will go back and forth several times to get it just right.
5. I am a card-carrying member of the grammar police. Poor grammar drives me nuts, as do words spelled incorrectly.
6. I absolutely can't stand to have sand or dirt or anything gritty on my feet. I'll never wear shoes with open toes and generally wear shoes or at least socks at home.
That was harder than I thought it would be!
Okay, who am I going to aggravate by tagging?
The Momma - The Quakes in my Quiver
Mrs. P - Through the Maze
The Mama (different than The Momma!) - Home - School - Life
Kristin - Life's Small Moments
My Friend - Troll Baby Feet
Carey - My Three Wonders