Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 7, 2008

We have way too much stuff!

Pin It My goal for the day was to declutter and clean. I told the kids, I told the husband, everyone was prepared that Monday morning, it was time to get to work. Except that Monday morning rolled around and mama felt like being lazy. Doesn't that always happen? So after finally getting in gear, the day is half over, the kitchen sparkles, two closets are clean, the front bathroom sparkles, and there is a mountain of stuff going to goodwill. The girls are doing some baseboard scrubbing, and tile grout cleaning is coming up later. When all that is done, it's time to attack the family room. I just hope it doesn't attack back.

Okay, I think my self-imposed break needs to be over.

4 comments:

April said...

Yay! Good work! Wanna do my house next? :)

melanie said...

ha ... I've still got a long way to go with this one! I should take a pic of the stuff that's leaving the house though!

Jessica said...

I'm glad to find your blog! yea! and I agree with "the momma", you are more than welcome to head this way when you finish your house. :)

MamaJ said...

Hey!! I tagged you! Go look at my blog and see what I mean!