Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 1, 2008

A complete family again!

Pin It This is the very longest I've ever been away from my oldest child, and although I know she's having a great time and is being well taken care of, I'm starting to climb the walls a little without her here! The two little ones and I will be headed that way this afternoon and will be back tomorrow.

I can't wait!

It's only been a week. How on earth am I going to handle it when this child goes to college? I know we've got a little bit of time before I need to start worrying about that, but if the next eight years go as quickly as the last almost ten, I'm sure it will seem like not nearly long enough. (Yes, I'm the grammar police, and I'm aware that the previous sentence is wrong on many different levels.)

I think I'm just emotional thinking about a tenth birthday coming up in just over a month!

No comments: