Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No 'not me'?

Pin It Nope, no not me this week.

This would be because I've had a perfect week. Nothing went wrong, nothing silly happened, I didn't make a fool out of myself even one time. The kids behaved like angels, didn't fight over the car door at all, and the girls did their school work with happy hearts every day this week. We all ate healthy food all week and were the ideal loving family all week long.

Okay, I'm sure those of you who know me well are rolling on the floor laughing right about now.

I really was just too busy to keep track.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You should seriously be a comedian! I completely crack up at every single one of your "not me's".
Now I know what I need to do any time I am feeling down. Just go read one of you "not me, mondays"!!

elizabeth embracing life said...

I just did not get to the not me's this week because me was not here at all. Crazy week, but a good laugh once I stopped by here. Thanks....p.s. it's not me sitting here with reeses pieces pretending to work on my Bible study so husband does not discover I am eating treats and reading blogs. Not that he cares, but he wanted me to watch the World Series with him...shhh.