Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Under construction again

Pin It UPDATE:

Okay, all Christmas-y. Still a work in progress, I want to sparkle up the header and tags, but I'm thinking it will have to wait until I'm feeling better because my brain is just too fuzzy to remember what scrapbook kits I have and where they are!

ORIGINAL POST:
Does your house look like this? Some Christmas stuff out, while a lot of fall stuff is still out too? Mine could look like that for WEEKS.

I am working on putting away the fall stuff today, at least on my blog. Hopefully by this afternoon, I'll have pretty new Christmas banners made and up.

In the meantime, you'll just have to enjoy the mix of fall and Christmas. Hey, cut me some slack. I've been sick!

1 comment:

Heather said...

lol! Yep! I currently have fall decorations at the front door, but my Christmas tree and stockings are decoarted and ready to go inside the house! :)

I guess I should go pick up those rotting pumpkins now, huh?!

How do you make the cute little signature picture at the bottom of each post? And new banners?