Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Troy Update

Pin It Sorry, guess it's been a while since I posted a specific update on Troy.

He has been released from the hospital! He is not yet completely recovered, but there is every hope that he will be. His health does remain fragile, as does his current mental state. He is seeing a variety of doctors and I believe his care is being well managed.

Please continue to keep him and his family in your prayers. My specific prayer for them right now, besides for his continued recovery, is that they would recognize the progress he has made as the miracle that it is.

Again, I cannot thank you all enough for your prayers for him, and the love and care you have all shown me through this.

No comments: