Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Forty

Pin It


Suddenly forty doesn't seem quite so old.

I had a fabulous birthday filled with some of my very favorite things and people. Micah kidnapped me for the day, Rhonda kept the kids. They had a great time, I had a great time, life is good.

But FORTY?? Okay, I can be in denial and all, but yeah it still does seem pretty old.

The good things --

my hair is not gray (unless I stretch the color for too long)
I'm not wrinkled (one of the benefits of having some fluffiness) ;)
I have as much energy as I did twenty years ago (I was lazy then too)

hm ... okay, this list is starting to be a little depressing.

And I DO NOT want to go there.

So ... I had an absolutely fabulous birthday, and life is good!

1 comment:

Mom2Mcube said...

I'm glad you have a great birthday! Just because we are 40 does NOT mean we have to behave like we're 40!