Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 4, 2009

Wow. Eleven? Seriously?!?

Pin It I just can't believe that Gabbi is now 11. It doesn't even seem possible. Happy birthday sweet girl! It seems like yesterday that she was born. I know I said that
last week on Brendan's birthday. It's true though!



















So to the sweet girl that first taught me how to be a mom, who is me made over but looks just like her father, who sings like an angel, who I left the hospital with thinking that I was SO unequipped and really hoped a nurse would come with me, who has been an incredible help to me over the last few months, who loves babies and pleads for coffee ... I love you girl. I'm so incredibly proud of you and the godly young lady you are growing up to be. Happy birthday, sweetheart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww she is adorable! Happy birthday to her!

Kristin said...

She is BEAUTIFUL, Mel! I showed Joel her pic and asked how old he thought she was. First he said, "She's pretty." Then, he said, "15?" I said, she just turned 11. And he was shocked. He says she could probably pass as 18.

You should be one proud mama... she's gorgeous and has a good head on her shoulders. :)

Show Us The World said...

She is one of the loveliest young women I've ever met. (I agree-she is you made over-that's where the loveliness comes from) Hope she has a very Happy birthday!