Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's Post a YouTube Video Day!

Pin It It's "Post a YouTube Video" Day!

(I totally made that up.)

(I'm betting that you guessed that.)

(I just wanted an excuse to post this video.)

I was just giggling earlier this week because this silly Christmas song from an ALBUM Troy had when we were kids kept going through my head. The girls just laughed at me and said there was NO WAY ON EARTH that could possibly have been a real song.

I did what any internet savvy mom would do; I searched for it on youtube. AND I FOUND IT.

And because I could not possibly keep this fabulousness to myself, you get to see and hear the video too! As silly as it sounds, this song very much says Christmas to me, because I remember so well being so excited about Christmas and listening to this album. I'm sure we watched the show too, but it's just the music that I remember so well.

So ... without further ado ...

I present ...
R2D2 We Wish You a Merry Christmas:


And because I love you all so much, I have to share this one too. I couldn't find a video for this one though.

3 comments:

gina m said...

I'm sitting here grinning from ear to ear! I had forgotten about these songs...

Thanks for the memories...and for having a sense of humor as dorky as mine!

Mel's Dad said...

Wow, memories.. Enjoyes seeing yall yesterday. Dad

Becky said...

The one thing George Lucas has done that is truly inexplicable... at least it's good for a laugh! :)