Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project 365

Pin It Yes, I'm doing this again this year. :) I really enjoy going back and looking over the pics I took last year, so I'm excited to do it again. Maybe I'll just try to continue forever.

I have a hard time uploading pics on blogger. It takes a while and somehow I always manage to get them backwards. I started putting the 365 pics on facebook. I'm still doing that, and will probably continue to do so, but I started today to put them on 365project.org.

I just uploaded the first six weeks of 2010 today, and will update it with the rest of February this week (lots of editing to do first.) It looks so easy to use! If you're doing a project 365, consider uploading your pics here. (And, you can feel free to follow me if you like.)

Oh - if you didn't already know - project 365 is a commitment to take a picture a day. I set very low standards for myself, so mine is more like a project 300-something. Last year I think I ended up with 340, not too bad. :) AND, if you are interested, just jump in. Doesn't matter that it's the end of February!

1 comment:

CaneWife said...

I just started project 365 myself.

Blogger does take forever to upload and the pics do always go in backwards. I've been uploading directly from a photo hosting service and it's much faster and easier.