I was given this virtual Easter basket by Sherri at Adventures of a Middle-Aged Drama Queen. If you don't already read her blog, you should. She is HILARIOUS. And apparently her kids are too. You must read this post. I think I laughed so hard ... well ... three kids, the bladder ain't what she used to be, and I'll leave it at that.
Anyway ... the point of this post ...
Today, our posts are going to help Hershey’s raise money for Children’s Miracle Network. For each #betterbasket blog post they are donating $10!
Hershey’s has pledge to donate up to $5,000 to The Children’s Miracle Network.
Here’s how you can help....
I am passing along Hershey’s Better Baskets to a few of my bloggy friends today! So, go visit these blogs!
Micah at Finding Shae
Meghan at Tuckers Take Tennessee
Amanda at Wannabe Supermom
Heidi at In the Fishbowl
Tara at Not So Perfect
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.