Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 15, 2010

I Heart Faces - Bundled Up

Pin It




Living in Texas, my kids don't get the chance to get bundled up too often. This picture was from a trip to Spokane over Thanksgiving. The kids were so excited about the prospect of snow, and when we got there, one tiny little patch was all there was. I was all prepared to console disappointed children, when I realized that they were bundling up to get out there and play with it. They had a BALL! I had a hard time choosing between this one and a pic of my little TX boy tasting snow for the first time, but as my sweet oldest daughter pointed out, I cut off part of his head in that pic.

Click on over to i heart faces to see lots more bundled up pics!

No comments: