I am totally giggling at this, in light of what I posted this morning about getting old and my eyesight. The prize this week is The Smallest Bible. It includes a magnifier. I just think that is hilarious.
Okay, the question of the week is this:
What's in your purse and why?
At this very moment, my purse contains the following:
- my checkbook/wallet, because when we go places money is usually involved. ;)
- my sunglasses, because it's bright outside
- the church financial report and business meeting agenda, because we just got home from a business meeting at church
- a couple of receipts, because I'm messy
- hand lotion, because my hands look like they belong to a 40 year old
- Burt's Bees lip shimmer in cocoa, because I love it
- it SHOULD have a pack of gum, but my children are thieves
- it USUALLY has a camera, but currently doesn't because I was taking pictures earlier and forgot to stick it back in there
And that's it. I should mention that I'm carrying a new purse right now, so I haven't really had a ton of time to fill it up with junk yet.
What's in yours?