Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What I'm Listening to Today

Pin It I can't get this song out of my head today.



Beautiful. The whole CD is.

When Gabbi was 3, she had her first recital. It was in 2002, and her dance school did a patriotic theme to this whole CD. It was SO beautiful. They did a fabulous job telling a story through dance. This particular song has been in my head, but I'm really thinking I'd like to either pull out the VHS tapes or the CD and just listen to the whole thing.

Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful song Melanie! I love Michael W. Smith, but I've never seen this cd. I'm going to check it out.

Thanks,
Mary Ann :)

Mel's Dad said...

Very nice. Dad

KatheleenJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.