Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

An award!

Pin It

Thanks so much, Judith!

Judith at A Homemaker Speaks gave me this award. :) Y'all go visit her blog! You're sure to be blessed by it.

Now I'm supposed to tell you seven facts about myself, then pass the award along.

1. I *never* go barefoot. Never ever ever. Right now I'm sitting here typing on my bed, relaxed, with shoes and socks on. Flylady would be so proud of me.

2. Over the last year, I have become a toy person. Never would have thought that would happen. I'm loving my phone, and my newest toy, my nook. I really do play with them like toys. Who would ever have imagined that!

3. If I wake up and there are dirty dishes in the sink, it starts my whole day off in a bad way. If I wake up and there are both dirty dishes in the sink and laundry piled up to be folded, it would be best for everyone in the house to just stay in bed. All day.

4. I'm a "save it all up and do the laundry on one day" kind of person. Because it really does take an entire day to do it all, if for some reason I can't get started in the morning, I put it off until the next day. We are nearing a state of laundry emergency right now.

5. I just realized that I haven't ever completed a self-help book. I buy them with great intentions (and trust me, this self could use some help!), but I can't think of a one I've read all the way through. Maybe someone should write a self-help book about how to read a self-help book.

6. I absolutely love the show Psych, and especially love it when Wednesday sneaks up on me and I realize I don't have to wait too long to see it again. I really miss the days when Monk and Psych came on back to back.

7. Our summer lack of a schedule is grating on my nerves. I put together our schedule for the start of school and I am so looking forward to it. I'm not looking forward to school nearly as much as I'm looking forward to schedules and routines.

And let's see who I can pass this along to ...

Lizzie Ann @ Housekeeping In Progress

Kristin @ Life's Small Moments

Rachel @ My Life, My Love(s), My Passion(s)

No comments: