Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 6, 2010

Pensieve Blog Hop '10

Pin It


Welcome! This looks like a fabulous Blog Hop and I decided this morning to join in after seeing it on several friends' blogs!

I'm Melanie, a Christian wife and mom. I have three little ones and we homeschool. I love photography, and well, reading blogs! :)

Let's see ... here you'll find posts on homeschooling (most recently!) and my attempts to clean off my nightstand by giving books away on my blog. I have some other parenting posts here and there, and some marriage posts as well, as we try to adjust to my husband coming back home after a year in Afghanistan.

So that's me and my blog, in a nutshell!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Joelle said...

I came over from the blog Hop and happy to have found you. I love reading blogs too, that;s why I am here. We are starting BJU Reading this year with my 2nd grader. I am going to follow you so so you around.

Melissa said...

Hi, Melanie! I'm visiting from the Blog Hop. It's good to meet you!

Judith C Evans said...

Good to see a familiar face here...I'm participating in Blog Hop too, and just wanted to say hi! Enjoy the blog hop!