Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A New Project!

Pin It I've been doing the questions and linky for The Homeschool Village for a few weeks now and have really enjoyed it! The Homeschool Village is this fabulous community of homeschoolers - loads of mamas (maybe some dads too; but I haven't seen them as of yet!) at different stages of the homeschool journey. This is a great resource of encouragement and information (seriously! Check out the science experiments from last week! Stuff for every level and GREAT ideas!)

I get to be a part of it! (insert big cheesy grin here!)

I'm going to be part of their panel for the next two months. I am really excited! I'm excited to get to know the other mamas on the panel too, and would love for y'all to check out their blogs too.
New Panel and Contributors

There is a kick-off twitter party at 9:00 eastern time tonight. I've never done a twitter party before (and to be honest, up until now, I've kind of hated twitter ... trying to keep an open mind about it though ... maybe I'll decide I love twitter after all!) Um ... I've had a twitter account for ages but really couldn't tell you the first thing about how to do the party, but you can go to The Homeschool Village home page and get more information on that. (My twitter id is itsmelaniew if you twitter!)

So, all of that to say ... I'm excited about doing this! I hope you'll follow along; I know you'll be blessed by the wisdom all of these mamas have to share!

3 comments:

laughinglioness.lisa@gmail.com said...

Hi Melanie! I'm on the panel with you and I am so excited! Inserting big cheesy grins all over the place myself!

Rebecca said...

Hi! I am so happy to be on the panel with you! I already love reading your blog!

Dorie said...

Hi Melanie,
I enjoy reading your posts and wanted to give you the Versatile Blogger Award. Come check it out when you get a chance.