Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Linky Linky Linky

Pin It The Love With Which We Perform - Wow. No words. Moms too busy keeping your plates spinning to feel effective? Too little time to do the things which you think are *really* important? Read this.

Feeling Overwhelmed? Well, I certainly can't relate to this at all, but I thought some of you might be able to. ;) Riiiiight. It really is fabulous though, and I know I will be referring to it often!

Cones & Holes from Shaun Groves - I just loved this and thought you might too!

Conservation - from Beautiful Chaos. This is my friend Jessica's sister Hannah, and what a fabulous post! HAD to share it!

Okay, can't even believe I'm going to put this here, but I have been laughing out loud at this site all week and must share it. Oddly Specific. It's part of the Cheeseburger network, or failblog, and there are a few in there that I found inappropriate. Most are just plain hilarious though, and not inappropriate. :)

No comments: