Have you ever started a thankful list while in a bad mood? It's TOUGH to hold on to a bad mood when listing things for which you are thankful!
131. For a good week of school last week. We started out kind of weird - we knew that it was going to be a busy week and then co-op was canceled so we ended up with some extra time. It all worked out well, and all of our work got done, and mostly all got done with happy hearts. Woot for happy hearts!
132. For absolutely gorgeous weather! This is THE best time of the year in Texas. It's pleasant, nice and breeze with perfect temperatures. I love to open the windows and let the breeze blow through.
133. For an upcoming date with the middle one. We're going to head out Friday morning, just she and I, and go do a little shopping and go to a hotel and just have a great time together. I'm not sure which one of us is more excited!
134. That my mom is back home again after being hospitalized again over the weekend. I guess the best thing to be thankful for is that there are only two chemo treatments left.
135. The different personalities of my children. From the more serious older one, to the natural exuberance of the middle one, to the charming personality of the little one. They are all three SO different, and I love it.
136. For starfall.com, and how much fun it is to click on the stories with the little one.
137. For Words With Friends! I'm having a great time playing this on my phone. If you have this app and want an easy win, send me a game request. I'm REALLY not great at scrabble, but I've had fun playing over the last week.
138. For mothers in law who come to visit, and for children who are so delighted with this! The kids have had a great time with my mother in law, and I have enjoyed a nice break. haha!
139. For Chick-Fil-A. I know I've spoken of my deep love for Chick-Fil-A before, but this time they have taken it to a whole 'nother level. Monday night from 5-7 at our local CFA (yes, we frequent Chick-Fil-A visitors refer to it as CFA), they will be donating 20% of sales to the adoption fund of my friends, Josh and Jessica. How completely awesome is that?
140. For being able to see my children take the talents they have been given and use them. Maybe I'll upload a video for y'all of this later this week. :)
(And in case you're wondering ... yep, it worked. My bad mood is gone!) ;)