Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

Busy Busy Terribly Busy

Pin It I was going to look for the Busy Song from Veggie Tales and post it as a video here and decided that y'all probably didn't want that song in your head all day long, so I didn't.  You're welcome.  :)

(Although I DO realize that most of you saw the title and the song started going through your head anyway.  hehe.)

I have lots to blog about.  End of the year co-op open houses, field trips, more t-ball, graduations, recitals, and concerts, but unfortunately, because of the above-mentioned list, I haven't had time to do a bit of it.

I'll be back to regularly scheduled blogging soon.  In the meantime, we're going on a field trip!  And then going to graduation, possibly TWO graduations if I can fit it in! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does sound like you all are super busy. Enjoy all of the good times!