Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

Pin It (Troy update is below this post, in case you missed it.)

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

High for the week:
Obviously it's the improvement seen in Troy. I was seriously expecting that we were going to be attending a funeral this week, and I am over the moon elated at the improvements that have been made. I had a conversation with a friend yesterday who has been feeling distant from God, but saw her prayers answered in Troy's improvement. Awesome!! I know recovery is a long road and there are plenty of milestones still to make, but praise God for HOPE!!

Low for the week:
This one is pretty obvious as well. Husband gone for ten months is going to be tough to deal with. I think the low point will actually be tomorrow, when we have to tell the girls. I have been so blessed with so many people who have offered to help out in any way they can ... maybe prayers that I will be able to ask for help when I need it would be a good thing.

So there ya go ... hi/lo Thursday!

No comments: