Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A mini-breakthrough? Maybe?

Pin It From my Bible study ... um, a couple of days ago. (It always works like that for me -- delayed reaction!)

Isaiah 43:18-19

18 "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.


hm ... could it be that this potential adjustment that I'm having such a hard time with IS NOT simply a colossal error in judgment, but rather God's plan? Maybe He really is doing a new thing here, and this really is His leadership in action. Maybe?

This has gone no further than that in my thoughts, but just that is a pretty major breakthrough. :)

A direct result of prayer, I believe. Thank you all so much.

As an aside ... remember those Scripture memory CD's and tapes from long ago? I have no idea if they're still made. These verses were on one of those and I memorized them, in song, AGES ago - seriously probably 20 years. Since I read the verses in my Bible study, that song has been rolling around in my head. Two or three days later, the words kind of sunk in. Amazing the way He can use words planted in our minds, 20 years later.

No comments: