Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 23, 2009

An award?? For me?

Pin It

Aw, thank you so much MamaJ! This made my day! (And what a day it's been ... yikes!)

Passing it along to three people ... I love all of my blogging buddies but I'm going to try to pick people I haven't tagged before. :)

First of all to a mama I'm just really getting to know this year, Grateful Wife. Isn't it amazing when you get the opportunity to get to know someone better than you've known a little for a while? And then find that you have more in common with that person than you originally thought? And then find a new friend? That's what this mama has been to me this year. :) I'm happy for this photography-learning journey that we both happen to be on and I'm thankful to have this opportunity to get to know you better. :)

Next to my friend Val, who really needs to update her blog more frequently. LOL I just want to make sure everyone who reads my blog clicks over to hers and watches the "Cardboard Testimonies" video she has posted. How awesome!!

And lastly, to my favorite zookeeper. Her blog keeps me giggling ... especially since I know her little zoo. She has the most adorable little animals at her zoo~!! LOL

Thanks again, MamaJ!

No comments: