Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where did the pictures go?

Pin It Just wanted to let you know, I'm putting all of my project 300-something pictures on facebook now. Blogger just irritates me because it doesn't put my pictures in the order I want them so then I have to go in and rearrange them, and facebook makes it just so much easier.

I've done pretty well keeping up. I prefer pictures with faces in them, but then again, it's good to have pics of various things we did to kind of look back on. Maybe I'll start really getting in the habit of photojournaling just in case a family member happens to be out of town for a year and would like to see what his family did while he was gone.

So ... if you want to see my project 300-something pics, come join me on facebook.

No comments: