Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Trip, part 1

Pin It I'm finally getting a chance to start blogging about our trip! I'm going to put it in several parts, probably not day by day though. We had a lot of rain the first part of the week, and guess who doesn't come out to play in the rain? Mr. Camera, that's who. So, there are a couple of day when there are very few pics. I never thought I would actually say this, but it was kind of nice to just enjoy ourselves without feeling like I had to take a pic of every single moment. Craziness, right?

Anyway ... we are such creatures of habit. Every time we've gone to Disney World, we go to Epcot first. I have no idea why that is. Maybe it's because if we go to the Magic Kingdom first, we'd never leave. We left here at dawn on Friday, spent the night in Tallahassee, then arrived at our cabin at Fort Wilderness resort at about 2:00. Check-in was the easiest ever. Short line, and quick! We got to the cabin, decided that we really really liked it (Brendan called it our wood house), unpacked, and headed to Epcot.

(borrowed pic of the cabin)



The kids, of course, loved everything to do with water.




Oh look, the mama DID come on the trip! We were waiting to see "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience."


I did some research and figured out how to take pics of fireworks. Go me, right? Unfortunately, the only time I had the camera actually out during a fireworks show was the first night, and we were behind a bunch of people. This is the best I got. Oh well.


And thus endeth the first day ... to be continued ...

1 comment:

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Epcot is a great place to start- and our favorite Disney park! We spent two days on our trip there and can't wait to return! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!:)