Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 8, 2010

And yet more Disney?

Pin It Tired of the Disney posts? I think this is the last one! For a little while, anyway! It just occurred to me to pull out the pics from the other times we've gone, and to do a little comparing.

Here we are in 2006. Brendan was a baby, it was Madelyn's 5th birthday, and Gabbi was 7.


Here we are in 2008. Brendan was 2, it was Madelyn's 7th birthday, and Gabbi was 9.


(No, I have no idea why on earth Brendan is insisting on touching Mickey's face in both pics!)

Now here we are with a 4 year old, an almost 9 year old, and an 11 year old.


Noticing that some of us have grown, some of us have grown a LOT, some of us have shrunk a little, and some of us have less hair ... I'm just sayin'. haha. (And um, yeah ... what kind of parents are we that we didn't get a pic of all five of us with Mickey this year? Oh yeah, the kind of parents who didn't want to stand in line for said pic!)

I wish my scanner didn't hate me so much. I'd love to scan in the pics from breakfast O'hana. They are the exact same pics, each two years apart. I'm a big fan of the picture comparing, so those are my favorite.

2 comments:

Becky said...

How cool that I remember the planning of the first one and got to hang out with y'all on the last two?
And, WOW, how the kids have grown. I knew they had but when you compare like that...WOW. Good thing we moms don't age as fast as the kids do! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.