Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Linky Linky Linky

Pin It I am just ROFL'ing @ the timeliness of this:
Loving or Hating Glee - from Stuff Christians Like

The Mother Load from Lysa TerKeurst ... nice reminder!

A Love Letter to My Children ... OUCH, but how totally fabulous, and how completely right.

Friendly Friday Reminder ... in case you happen to need this reminder. I sure did.

Not My Favorite from Confessions of a Pioneer Woman ... This had me laughing out loud!! FABULOUS!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh, Mel. Why can't you live closer so I can hug you when I want to?? I needed just these words at just this time. Well, maybe not the first one; that just made me laugh. Which I probably needed, too. I love you, lady. Thanks for speaking encouragement to me today.