21. For a fabulous day yesterday. Loved having lunch with the little one at preschool, had a surprisingly wonderful morning, the weather was beautiful. It was just one of those days where everything went well and everyone was happy.
22. For our Heart of Dakota curriculum. For the first time *ever* I am enjoying history. Did you hear that? I. Am. Enjoying. History. Who knew that was even possible?
23. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha. Yum.
24. Sometimes I am incredibly thankful for my Type A personality that insists on a two week menu. It's nice to just look and see what we're supposed to have for dinner.
25. For lazy cats who are warm and snuggly.
26. For a docile dog, whose only real vice is chewing up her bed and occasional barking.
27. For Chick Fil A, and friends to join me and the little one for lunch today.
28. For Beth Moore, and the Bible study Breaking Free. It really is making me look at things differently!
29. For Thanksgiving coming up, and for children who are being totally flexible with the plans, and don't really care what we eat as long as we can visit with family.
30. For the grace to think about what really matters during this Christmas season.