Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

And the winner is ...

Pin It The winner of the $35 gift certificate to CSN Stores is ...





Congratulations Jo!  I'll be contacting you shortly!


(and ... giggle ... to those of you who did NOT offer to rake my pine needles, you'll be happy to know that we did it on Saturday.  Then it was windy all day Sunday, yesterday, and today, and you can't even tell anymore that it was done.  SIGH.  I'm consoling myself by saying that it would have been a pine needle blanket if we hadn't gotten ten trash bags full raked up this weekend!)

Thank you so much to CSN Stores for allowing me to do this giveaway! 

1 comment:

Jo said...

Thank you! SO glad you got everything cleaned up. I guess you could always weave pine needle baskets, too! :-)
Jo