Sunday, January 16, 2011

L.E.N.S. Learning Spaces

Pin It Ever just forget things entirely? I found the Home is Where You Start From blog a while back and thought their photo challenges would be fun to enter. I think I didn't have a photo that fit for the first couple of weeks after I found it, and then it got pushed to the back of my brain. I came across it again last week when their theme was weather and planned to find a great picture I have of the youngest playing in the rain. Then I couldn't find the picture. (I realized later that it was on the other computer.) Then I saw this week's challenge - Learning Spaces. I remembered this picture of the middle one curled up in one of my favorite spaces, reading her book.




And I had to enter this week!




Home Is Where You Start From

8 comments:

Dorie said...

That spot looks so comfortable and with the sun shining brightly...a great place to read and learn!

My daughter likes the Josefina books as well.

Micah said...

What a perfect spot! Sweet pic... reminds me of Sadie when she was little.

Meri said...

I love love love this picture!! Beautiful <3

Joy said...

She looks just beautiful. Love seeing kids reading!

Fresh Start Academy said...

Thanks for stopping by
isn't it fun that they can learn anywhere and are not stuck in a desk all day
I love homeschooling

Tiffiney said...

She looks so comfy....great picture! :O)

Jenn said...

What a great spot for reading...or napping.

Hen Jen said...

lovely! That spot looks very inviting! So glad you joined up this week, I hope you'll come back next week- the theme will be an easy one, -this moment.