I am feeling so thankful right now. So many blessings!
171. For a great visit with my parents and nephews last weekend. It was really nice to visit with all of them!
172. For Long John Silver's. Also on this list should be the fact that there is no Long John Silver's around here. It isn't so fabulous for the diet. It sure is great when there is one around and I can go get a piece of battered and fried to death piece of fish!
173. For children who really are obedient. Messy but obedient. haha We
174. For a little boy who usually does keep his room pretty clean. Even if clean to him means that everything he loves resides on the bed. And he loves everything. Sometimes it's hard to find the boy in the bed.
175. For mini-vacations. :)
176. For some fabulous grown up conversations with the oldest, and just the realization that she really does have a good head on her shoulders and a sweet heart. And realizing that she picked up a couple of bad habits and thoughts directly from me, and for grace from her when I noticed it and talked to her about it.
177. For Sertino's sugar free mochas ... and for breakfast with the oldest (which would be when the above referenced conversation took place.) :)
178. For confirmation that a decision I've made is the correct decision.
179. Cadbury cream eggs. 'Nuff said.
180. This. And for the awesome privilege of being a small part of it.
I will be linking up with A Holy Experience today.