Oh. Hm. I have a blog? I seem to have forgotten. I will ease back in to the blogging with a thankful list.
261. For quiet mornings when it looks really pretty out, even though at 6:30, the temperature gauge already says 86 degrees, so looks are probably a bit deceiving. It really does look pretty though because the wind is gently blowing, the sun isn't scorching (yet) and it's quiet and pleasant in my house.
262. For our local Chick Fil A, which is doing another "bring them home" fundraiser tonight for this family. How completely awesome!
263. For skilled surgeons. I had some surgery last week. I am especially loving that my new laparoscopic scars are at the edges of my c-section scars, and are at an angle, so now I have a smiley face. Awesome.
264. For the hope that the surgery will be successful and the pain will be gone. :) I am very hopeful because other than the first day or two, the pain of the surgery was actually less than the pain the surgery was supposed to treat.
265. For awesome friends who have taken such excellent care of me and my family over the last week. I am so incredibly blessed! :)
266. (I can't believe I haven't posted this one before now!) For the COMPLETION of our 2010/2011 school year! We actually finished over a week ago, and will be starting our (very abbreviated) summer schedule this week. Summer schedule is about an hour a day; mainly to keep up skills and give the kids something to do when it's tooooo hot to be outside.
267. For the 2011/2012 plans and curriculum all being in place. Everything is here for the next school year except math for the oldest, which hasn't actually been released yet. When I can lift things again, the new stuff will come out of the bins, onto the shelves, and the stuff currently there will be put away for future use. :D :D
268. For all of the mindless and entertaining things with which I've been occupying myself for the past week - Words with Friends, Psych DVDs, books on my nook, etc. And for the various children who have enjoyed the mindlessness with me. :)
269. For my sweet husband, who has kept up with all of the stuff around the house and put up with me requesting a specific smoothie that required more than one stop to find and for keeping the kids entertained.
270. For the pictures my dad has sent ... which have made me laugh and made me cry.