Pin It Five things that five years from now, I'll be glad I did today.
1. Studied my Bible. The study I'm doing right now (Esther by Beth Moore) is really speaking to me, and I'm praying that a lot of it sinks in. I do remember some studies I've done from years and years ago, and I know this one has the potential to change my life in the same way those did.
2. Exercised. Really wish I had done a little more of this ten years ago!
3. Laughed with my children. Madelyn singing to Hannah Montana at the top of her lungs, Gabbi having issues with getting her pencil sharpened just right, Brendan being so excited to take his treasures to Mother's Day Out today. Giggles all around, over silly little mundane things.
4. Discovered mini babybel light cheese. Yum!!
5. Blogged. This isn't my favorite season in life. Oh? You noticed that? I hope that one day I'll be glad to look back through what I've written. I hope to laugh a little, cry a little, and be thankful to have made it through this in one piece.
I should probably include five things that I'm doing today that I'll not care about five years from now ... probably because I'll STILL BE DOING THEM. Laundry, dishes, cooking, sweeping (no, I won't be doing that one, because I will very happily hand over the broom when Jim gets back), breaking up fights between siblings. ;)
There are lots of other things ... I hope to have a productive day today, these are just the things I've done so far. I'm sure that, at least, connecting with friends and talking to family would be on the list if I had done these things so far today!