Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I really am still here.

Pin It I didn't leave the country or anything.  We have just been so busy!  So much for lazy summer days.  (Although - there have been some of those ... and on those days, I've even been too lazy to do any blogging!)

I did have to come on today though, and post for those of you who aren't on my facebook.

My mom FINISHES her cancer treatments today!  Like within the next hour she will be ringing the bell and will be D.O.N.E.

I know many of y'all have prayed for and with us and I certainly would love for you to share in the praising now that it's done!

Thank you all for your kind words, prayers, and encouragement through this!  :)

No comments: